About the Ruger LCP II Pistol 22 LR Blued 2.75" ~
The Ruger LCP II Pistol is a low-recoil pistol featuring an easy-to-manipulate slide that shoots comfortably regardless of your strength or hand size. This .22 LR allows you to train with and operate your firearm with complete confidence.
- Lite Rack system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation
- Manual safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is unobtrusive and instinctive
- Ruger's safe and reliable Secure Action fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger
The Ruger LCP II Pistol Specs:
- Model: RUG13705
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10 + 1
- Barrel Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 5.20"
- Weight: 11.2 oz.
- Barrel Finish: Satin Stainless
- Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Grip Frame: Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Grooves: 6
- Sights: Integral
- Twist: 1:16" RH
Why is the Ruger LCP II So Popular?
- Compact and lightweight - designed to fit a variety of holsters
- Includes one magazine and magazine loader
- Low recoil for comfortable training
Top 4 Features of the Ruger LCP II:
- The magazine offers a compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control and retains the popular last-round hold open function
- Lite Rack system that includes Refined Slide Serrations, Pronounced Cocking Ears and a Lighter Recoil Spring
- Manual Safety oriented in an Instinctive Push-Forward-to-Fire Configuration
- Optimized to function with high-velocity ammunition
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 22 LR
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: