In-store pickup orders are typically ready within 2-3 hours from the time the order is placed. Please do not come to the store until you receive an email stating that your order is ready. Once your order is ready you are required to pick up your order within 5 days. After 5 days we will attempt to contact you. If we are unsuccessful your order will be canceled and refunded.
If purchasing a firearm or suppressor for pickup at Green Top please wait until you receive an email stating that your order is ready. Once you arrive please check-in at the firearms processing and write-up counter in the back middle of the store. Click here for important information about the firearms sales process, required identification, and more.
- Ammunition and other regulated items: A valid ID must be presented at pickup to show proof of age. You must be at least 18 years old to order and pickup shotgun or rifle ammo and 21 years old to order and pickup handgun ammo.
- Firearms and Suppressors: Multiple forms of ID could be required when picking up a firearm. Click here for important information about the firearms sales process, required identification, and more.
- Non-Ammo and Non-Firearm items: A valid proof of purchase must be presented at pickup. Any email communication from Green Top regarding order confirmation or pickup can be presented to the associate to validate proof of purchase.
What to do when you get to the store...
- Enter through the main entrance at the front of the building and immediately turn right after passing the checkout stations at the front of the store.
- Continue past the grilling department to the double doors with "Internet Lodge" listed above them.
- Ring the call bell to the left of the doors to alert a member of the Internet department.
- Present your proof of purchase (order confirmation or order pickup email). Remember, if purchasing ammo you will be required to show proof of age as well.
Firearms and Suppressors
- Enter through the main entrance at the front of the building and continue to the middle of the store to the "Firearms Processing" counter.
- Present your proof of purchase (order confirmation or order pickup email) to the associate at the write-up counter.
- Complete all required paperwork. Remember, you may be required to present multiple forms of identification. Know what the ID requirements are before you come to the store by reviewing them here. If you have any questions about ID requirements please contact us before coming to the store.