About the Zeiss Terra Ed 8x42 Binoculars
The Zeiss Terra ED 8x42 Binocular are lightweight, reliable, and easy to use. Their state-of-the-art sleek design makes them comfortably compact. They feature Schott Ed glass that has a multi-coated lenses that guarantee brilliant and detailed images. The binocular has an 88 percent light transmission rate meaning that even during dusk, the view through the binocular is not diminished. They are protected with a hydrophic lens. The Terra ED 8x42 are waterproof and filled with nitrogen making them rough and ready. The binocular is constructed with a fiberglass frame giving the user a lightweight easy to use binocular. The natural hand placement on the binocular has the index finger resting right on top of the central focus wheel. This seemingly minor design saves precious seconds when needing to quickly zoom and focus. Zeiss developed a coating for the lenses of binoculars that help to provide clear unhindered views in all weather conditions.
- Model: ZEI5252039901
- Magnification: 8x
- Effective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 5.3 mm
- Twilight Factor: 18.3
- Field of View at 1000 yards: 375 feet
- Subjective Viewing Angle: 56 degrees
- Close Focusing Distance: 5.3 feet
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -3.0 +3.0 dpt
- Exit Pupil Distance: 18 mm
- Prism System: Schmidt-Pechan
- Water Resistance: 100 mbar
- Operating Temperature: 5-140 degrees F
- Length: 5.6" Width: 4.7" Weight: 25.6 ounces
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: