The YETI Tundra 65
is at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat. Just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue, this ice chest is plenty roomy, holding a limit of redfish or your prized brisket. Whatever you choose to chill, this top-quality cooler beats out all other premium coolers by keeping your contents colder for longer, with up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and a ColdLock Gasket. All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
The Tundra 65 Cooler offers:
- Holds 39 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Holds 56 pounds of ice (only)
- Holds a quartered deer or keeper redfish
- Dry ice compatible
- Can act as a bay boat casting platform when secured
- Rotomolded construction make it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Outside Dimensions: 16" x 30 1/2" x 17 1/2"
- Inside Dimensions: 10 1/8" x 23 3/8" x 10 3/4"
- Empty Weight: 29 lbs