About the YETI Tundra 45 CoolerThe YETI Tundra 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness - a durable rotomolded construction and up to two inches of PermaFrost Insulation. It's UV-resistant and damn-near indestructible. The durable, marine-grade polyester rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 to the campsite and out on quick hunting excursions. It's also great for a day on the lake, due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet. All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
The Tundra 45 Cooler offers:
- Holds 26 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Holds 35 lbs of ice (only)
- An all-purpose cooler for any adventure
- Consider it your weekend warrior
- Snugly fits on off-road vehicles
- Rotomolded construction make it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Outside Dimensions: 15 1/2" x 25 1/2" 16"
- Inside Dimensions: 9 7/8" x 18 3/8" x 9 1/2"
- Empty Weight: 23 lbs
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: