About the YETI Tundra 110 CoolerThe YETI Tundra 110 was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind. It's sized to fit all major raft frames snugly, so your YETI doesn't end up overboard. And like all YETI coolers, the Tundra 110 is built to last trip after trip, with the same rotomolded polyethylene construction used to make whitewater kayaks. Up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and a ColdLock Gasket mean you won't have to constantly top it off with ice. Which is good, because you don't pass too many convenience stores on the river. All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
The Tundra 110 Cooler offers:
- Holds 65 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Holds 101 pounds of ice (only)
- Designed for the rafting community and fits most standard raft sizes
- Easily transitions to a campsite or hunting cooler
- Compact design makes for easy storage
- Rotomolded construction make it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Outside Dimensions: 20" x 37" x 18"
- Inside Dimensions: 13 3/4" x 29 1/2" x 11"
- Empty Weight: 39 lbs
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: