About the Wicked Ridge M-370 Rope Sled
The Wicked Ridge M-370 Rope Sled light crossbow is the lightest hunting crossbow on the market at only 5.8 pounds. The M-370 hunting crossbow measures an incredibly narrow 9.5 inches wide and shoots up to a blazing 370 feet-per-second. Featuring a built-in ACUdraw cocking device for effortless and accurate light crossbow cocking, the American built M-370 is the industry's best value light crossbow.
- Pre-sighted at 20-yards
- Easy 1 bolt Assembly
- Ready-to-Hunt Package
- Optics - TenPoint's 3x Multi Line Scope
- Cocking Device - Rope-Sled
- Quiver - 3 Arrow Instant Detach Quiver
- Crossbow Arrows - Three Pro Elite 400 Carbon arrows with practice points
- Length (w/o foot stirrup) - 35"
- Width axle-to-axle (uncocked/cocked) - 14" / 9.5"
- Power Stroke - 13.8"
- Weight (w/o accessories) - 5.8lbs
- Speed/KE Pro Light Carbon Arrow (370 grains) - 370 FPS / 113 FP KE
- Speed Wicked Ridge XX75 Aluminum Arrow (435-grain) - 350 FPS / 118 FP KE
- Draw Style - Forward Draw
- Model - TENWR200039534
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: