About the Vortex Viper Red Dot Sight
The Vortex Viper Red Dot Sight is super low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. Offers the simplicity and speed advantage of a red dot, while co-witnessing with suppressor-height iron sights.
- Fully multi-coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited eye relief non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax free all red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-piece chassis compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Matte anodized finish corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Model: VRD6
- Mount Type: Weaver/Picatinny
- Magnification: 1x
- Dot Color: Bright Red
- Dot Size: 6 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 1.8"
- Weight: 1.03 oz
- Battery Life:
- Up to 150 hours on highest setting
- Up to 30,000 hours on lower settings.
- Weaver / Picatinny mount
- T-10 Torx wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Flathead wrench
- Protective cover
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: