About the Vortex Spitfire HD Gen II 5X Prism Scope
The Vortex Spitfire HD Gen II 5X Prism Scope is a shooter's dream come true. Choose your ideal magnification and mounting height, then rely on the BDC-style reticle to subtend with most popular 5.56 cartridges for quick holdovers at known distances, keeping you locked on target.
Note: The Spitfire HD Gen II 5x model comes equipped with an MRDS mounting platform for use with Vortex Viper or Venom MRDS.
- HD Optical System Optimized to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding edge to edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Brightness Settings 12 levels
- Night-Vision Compatibility The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Nitrogen Gas Purged Gas purged and o-ring sealed delivering waterproof, fogproof performance.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Compact, Lightweight Design Rugged construction that's still compact, with a lightweight form-factor.
- Model: SPR500
- Mount Type: Multi-Height
- Magnification: 5x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25 mm
- Eye Relief: 2.7"
- Field of View: 23.3 feet/100 yards
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 200 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 200 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 3.6"
- Weight: 10.3 oz
- Rubber Lens Covers
- T-10 Torx Multi-Tool
- Multi-Height Mount System - Lower 1/3 Co-Witness
- Height and Low Mount Height
- Lens Cloth
- CR 2032 battery
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: