About the Vortex Razor HD AMG 6-24X50 FFP EBR-7B (MOA) Reticle Scope
The Vortex Razor HD AMG 6-24X50 FFP EBR-7B (MOA) Reticle Scope is ready to handle any mission from long-range competition and the most critical tactical applications, to open-landscape hunts - all with ultimate precision. Rather than pursuing the common 34mm tube for a long-range capable scope, the Razor HD AMG has been specially designed with its 30mm tube to aid in weight reduction. The 30mm tube offers a sleeker profile atop any rifle without significant compromise in the way of internal adjustment and field of view.
- ALO alignment proprietary, precision-laser process, perfectly aligns every lens element to ensure the absolute best image possible.
- APO system index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD lens elements premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR Plus fully multi-coated ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- First focal plane reticle scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched reticle allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated reticle provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard anodized black finish Highly durable type III hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
L-Tec Turrets Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
Locking Illumination Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Model: RZRAMG4
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6"
- Field of View: 20.4-5.1 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: L-Tec
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 71 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 34 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 25 to Infinity
- Length: 14.96"
- Weight: 28.8 oz
- Included in the Box:
- Defender Flip Cap E-10
- Defender Flip Cap O-50
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- 3" sunshade
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: