The Vortex Razor HD 4000 Rangefinder is the essential companion for the extreme hunter, archer and shooter. The extremely effective angle compensated laser rangefinder features four targeting modes (Normal Mode, First Mode, Last Mode and Extended Laser Range Mode) for any ranging environment. The primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) range mode provides key angle compensated range information required by the vast majority of shooters in a simple, quick to read display. The Razor HD 4000 also has a LOS (Line of Sight) range mode and scan feature.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rugged Design Built to handle tough situations.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection.
- Magnesium Chassis Decreases weight and increases strength.
- ELR Ideal for ranging targets at extreme distances. A slightly longer response time allows greatly extended range distances. Best used on a tripod.
- HCD Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Easy-to-use menu intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- AWC All Weather Capable ranging allows the unit to return a distance even in a variety of adverse weather conditions.
- Ranging format range in yards or meters.
DEER RANGE TREE RANGE REFLECTIVE RANG
NORMAL MODE 1,600 yds (1,463 m) 1,800 yds (1,646 m) 2,400 yds (2,194 m)
NORMAL MODE (SCAN) 2,000 yds (1,829 m) 2,200 yds (2,012 m) 2,400 yds (2,194 m)
ELR MODE 2,200 yds (2,012 m) 2,500 yds (2,286 m) 4,000 yds (3,658 m)
- Model: LRF250
- Range Reflective: 4000 yards
- Range Tree: 2500 yards
- Range Deer: 2200 yards
- Accuracy (= 199.9 yds): .5 yards
- Accuracy (200 - 1000 yds): 1 yards
- Accuracy (> 1000 yds): 2 yards
- Max Angle Reading + / - :70 degrees
- Magnification: 7x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25 mm
- Linear Field of View: 341.25 ft @ 1,000 yds
- Angular Field of View: 6.5 degrees
- Eye Relief: 16-19 mm
- Length: 4.49"
- Width: 1.34"
- Weight: 9.9 oz