About the Vortex Diamondback 20-60X80 Angled Rifle Scope
The Vortex Diamondback 20-60X80 Angled Rifle Scope this spotter delivers outstanding performance, clearly a superb choice when you need a heavyweight performer in a light, compact package. The Diamondback optics guarantee a bright image throughout the magnification range and, as true to all Diamondback optics, the rugged construction stands up to rough use in the field.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Porro Prism Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Angled Body Design Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Built-in sunshade reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating tripod ring allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
- Model: DBK80A1
- Magnification: 20-60x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 80 mm
- Linear Field of View: 105-51 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View: 2-1 degrees
- Close Focus: 22 feet
- Eye Relief: 20-16.5 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4-1.3 mm
- Length: 14.8"
- Weight: 47.1 oz
- Eyepiece cap
- Objective lens cover
- View-through carry case
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: