About the Vortex Crossfire Red Dot
The Vortex Crossfire Red Dot is a no-nonsense sight at a no-nonsense price for darn near any application, and when your AR-15, shotgun, or rimfire needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire should be at the top of your list. The 2 MOA dot is quick to acquire in close-quarters, while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range. With a 50,000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the Crossfire red dot will keep working in a variety of conditions. In addition to just plain looking awesome, the included skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mount provides a rock-solid and extremely lightweight platform.
- Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- 11 levels brightness settings
- Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance
- The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible
- Model: CFRD2
- Mount Type: Multi-Height
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 22 mm
- Dot Color: Bright Red
- Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment :100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 2.5"
- Weight: 5.2 oz
- Included in the Box:
Durable rubber cover
T-10 Torx wrench
CR 2032 battery
Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
Low height mount
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: