About the TenPoint Turbo M1 Acupro SMU
The TenPoint Turbo M1 Acupro SMU is the lightest, narrowest, and fastest version in the long line of successful Turbo models, the Turbo M1 super light crossbow features a radically narrow, 9-inch wide bow assembly powered by VX-5 inverted cams that elongate the power-stroke and increase rotation. The Turbo M1 is available with the Acupro silent cocking device that makes cocking effortless, the Turbo M1 sends arrows down-range with pin-point accuracy at lightning speeds up to 380 feet-per-second.
- Optics - TenPoint Pro-View Scope mounted ona machined aluminum 7/8-inch Fixed Dovetail Mount
- Cocking Device - Acudraw Pro
- Quiver - 3-arrow instant device Quiver
- Arrows - Three TenPoint Pro Elite 400 carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points.
- Length - 32.5"
- Width Axle-to-Axle: 14" / 9"
- Power Stroke: 14"
- Weight (w/o accessories): 6.4lbs
- Speed/KE Pro Light Carbon Arrow (370-grains): 380FPS / 119 FP KE
- Speed/KE Pro Elite 400 Carbon ARrow(400-grains): 370 FPS / 122 FP KE
- Speed/KE EVO-X CenterPunch Carbon Arrow (445-grains) : 350FPS / 121 FP KE
- Draw Style: Forward Draw
- Model - TENCB190205713
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Acupro crank is confusing until you get used to it. I had to go back in to the store for help with it. Greentop staff is fantastic. They were extremely helpful. Got the crossbow set up and sighted in. I don't know what SMU means though.