About the Springfield Saint Victor AR-15 5.56 NATO 16" bbl 30 Rd ~The Springfield SAINT Victor AR-15 Rifle is designed to give you everything you need on a premium defensive firearm, right out of the box. Weighing just 6.9 lbs., the lower receiver on the SAINT Victor Rifle is Accu-Tite tension bonded to a flat top forged upper receiver and features a 16" CMV barrel that is Melonite finished inside and out for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. The rock-solid, patent-pending M-Lok free-float 15" handguard protects the mid-length gas system and provides plenty of space for accessory attachment. The Springfield SAINT Victor Rifle features a pinned low-profile gas block, a must-have on a professional use defensive rifle. Also included are spring-loaded flip-up sights, an incredibly crisp, grit-free enhanced nickel-boron coated single-stage flag trigger, and Springfield Armory's proprietary muzzle brake that eliminates barrel rise and softens recoil. The staked receiver end plate features a QD mount for sling attachment.
- Model: STV916556B
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Barrel: 16" CMV, 1:8 Twist, Melonite Finish
- Upper Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/Accu-Tite Tension System
- Magazine 1-30 Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- Sights: Spring Loaded Flip-Up Front & Rear
- Pistol Grip: Bravo Company Mod.3
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Butt Stock: Bavo Company 6 Position
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Low-Profile
- Weight: 6 lbs., 9oz.
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 Nato
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: