About the Smith & Wesson Model 66 Revolver 4.25" .357 Magnum ~The Smith & Wesson Model 66 Revolver .357 Magnum®, utilizing the K-Frame, was built specifically to handle the .38 S&W Special cartridge. Since its introduction in 1899, the K-Frame has been a favorite for military and police professionals as well as target shooters and enthusiasts.
Model 66 Revolver .357 Magnum® offers:
- Full Top Strap and Barrel Serration
- Ball-Detent Lock-Up
- 2-Piece Barrel
- Model: 162662
- Caliber: .357 Magnum®, .38 S&W Special +P
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Barrel Length (in): 4.25
- Front Sight: Red Ramp
- Rear Sight: White Outline Adjustable
- Overall Length (in): 9.6875
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Grip: Synthetic
- Weight(oz): 36.6
- Finish: Glass Bead
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 357 Mag.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: