About the Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield EZ Pistol Manual Thumb Safety 9mm Black 3.675" ~
The Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield EZ Pistol with Manual Thumb Safety is the latest addition to the M&P M20 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
- Thin and lightweight- can be comfortably carried all day
- Built for personal and home protection
- Easy-to-rack slide, easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-load magazine
The Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield Specs:
- Model: SMW12436
- Caliber: 9MM Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.675"
- Action: Internal Hammer Fired
- Capacity: 8 + 1
- Barrel & Slide Finish: Armornite
- Barrel & Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Front Sight: White Dot
- Rear Sight: Adjustable White Dot
- Grip: Polymer
- Overall Length: 6.8"
- Weight: 23.2 oz.
Why is the Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield So Popular?
- Ambidextrous, manual thumb safety
- Can disassemble without pulling trigger
- Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights and lasers
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
Top 5 Features of the M&P9 Shield:
- Manual thumb safety
- Includes (2) Easy-to-Load 8-Round M&P9 Shield magazines
- Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset
- Built for personal & home protection - great for experienced shooters as well as first-time shooters
- Thin and lightweight
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL:
- Smith & Wesson
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ok The S&W is great ! can cock the rack easily , makes a difference .. Greentop had good price , fast shipping , Pleasure to do Business
I love this brand bc their weapons are top notch!!! Gun fits nicely in my hand and doesn’t have much recoil!
Solid purchase. Simple to operate. Has occasional failures-to-feed (FTF), but it may be related to the ammunition used or magazines. (We have 5 mags, and suspect some may have problems.) Overall, decent firearm. Considered the .380 cal version, but settled on 9 mm version to to ammo availability and cost.
Like this gun a lot. I am smaller 5’1 and have small hands. Good size - not too bulky. I like the handle safety as well. Easy to rack and load - due to added hold down “peg like” on outside of magazine. All in all a solid purchase.
I replaced my original M&P Shield 9mm with this due to arthritis. It’s a wonderful handgun! I love it. So much easier than my last one. I’m also shooting more accurately with it. Just READ the instructions especially about takedown for cleaning. Do not press the grip safety when sliding the rack to disassemble or you’ll jam it. Also spring goes in a certain way (plastic pin in spring needs to be vertical as it is not round) I watched a YouTube video. Knowing those two things made field stripping it a breeze.
I am very pleased with the weapon I recently purchased, and the customer service I received was exceptional.
Everything went pretty much as planned and expected. The magazines needing cleaning. Due to testing? But overall, I am happy with the weapon and Green Top. Inspected and cleaned it up, but no chance to shoot it yet.