The Smith & Wesson M&P45 M2.0 Compact Pistol with Manual Thumb Safety
is the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in matte black, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
The M&P45 M2.0 Compact Pistol with Manual Thumb Safety offers:
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18° grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 15" twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Model: 12105
- Caliber: 45 Auto
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Barrel/Slide Material: Stainless Steel Armornite Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Grip: Polymer
- Front Sight: Steel - White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel - White Two Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Weight: 28.2 oz