About the Smith & Wesson M&P380 Shield EZ w/ Thumb Safety 380 Auto Matte 3.7" ~
The Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ Pistol with Manual Thumb Safety is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
- Thin and lightweight- can be comfortably carried all day
- Built for personal and home protection
- Easy-to-rack slide and easy-to-load magazine
The Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield Specs:
- Model: SMW11663
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Barrel Length: 3.675"
- Action: Internal Hammer Fired
- Capacity: 8 + 1
- Barrel & Slide Finish: Armornite
- Barrel & Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Front Sight: White Dot
- Rear Sight: Adjustable White Dot
- Grip: Polymer
- Overall Length: 6.7"
- Weight: 18.5 oz.
Why is the Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield So Popular?
- Ambidextrous, manual thumb safety
- Can disassemble without pulling trigger
- Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights and lasers
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
Top 5 Features of the M&P 380 Shield:
- Manual thumb safety
- Includes (2) Easy-to-Load 8-Round M&P 380 Shield magazines
- Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset
- Built for personal & home protection - great for experienced shooters as well as first-time shooters
- Thin and lightweight
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 380 Auto
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Decent firearm. Good choice for those unable to "rack" the slide on a standard semi-auto. Also: consider the 9mm EZ version, as .380 ACP ammo is harder to find these days. Has had a couple of Failure to Feed issues since purchase, but that may be the ammo used. (Winchester, white box.) Compares very favorably with the Bersa .380 Thunder series, though a bit more pricey than the Bersa.