About the Smith & Wesson M&P15 Pistol 5.56 Nato/.223, 7.5" Black ~
The Smith & Wesson M&P15 Pistol is the ultimate modern sporting pistol. The M&P15 pistols are easy to accessorize, lightweight and rugged, making them the best combination of function and form. They are also designed for a wide variety of recreational sport shooting and professional applications.
Specifications of the Smith & Wesson M&P15 Pistol:
- Model: SMW13320
- Caliber: 5.56MM Nato/.223 REM
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Capacity: 30+1 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 7.5"
- Overall Length: 23.5" Collapsed/26.0" Extended
- Rifling: 1:7" Twist
- Overall Height: 7.0"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Finish: Armornite Finish - Interior and Exterior
- Receiver Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
Top Features of the Smith & Wesson M&P15 Pistol:
- M&P free-float handguard with M-LOK slots
- Adjustable arm brace and closure strap
- Full length Picatinny-style rail
- One-point QD sling swivel attachment point in arm brace
- (4) Interchangeable palmswell grip inserts
- Chrome firing pin
- Forged, integral trigger guard
- Forward assist button
- Dust cover
- Threaded barrel with blast diverter
- 30 Round PMAG
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 NATO
- CP Category:
- SMITH & WESSON
- Requires FFL: