About the Simrad GO9 XSE with Basemap and HDI TransducerThe Simrad GO9 XSE Chartplotter Navigation Display is a perfect way to expand the capabilities of sportboats, cruisers, and smaller center consoles with plug-and-play support for Simrad Broadband Radar™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Behind a super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display lies a built-in GPS receiver, GoFree® Wi-Fi, and industry standard NMEA 2000® connectivity. Connect with smartphones and tablets, control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technology to cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro.
- Model: 00013211001
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems
- Includes worldwide basemap
- Plan smarter with TripIntel™ technology
- Support for Navionics Autorouting and Jeppesen Easy Routing
- 9" flush or bracket mounted display
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Includes HDI Skimmer® transducer for med/high frequency CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ views
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi
- Dual MicroSD card slots
- Compatible with Simrad WM-3 Sirius XM satellite weather module (North America Only)
- NMEA 2000® compatible
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: