About the Sig Sauer M400 Tread Rifle 5.56 Nato Matte 16" ~
The Sig Sauer SIGM400 Tread Rifle has all the features, all the freedom - none of the compromises. The M400 Tread is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. Tread features a 16" stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul SL-K 6 position telescoping stock and a mid-length gas system.
The SIGM400 Tread Rifle offers:
- Model: RM40016BTRD
- Operating System: Direct Impingement
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Overall Length: 30.8"
- Overall Width: 2.5"
- Height: 7.5"
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Weight: 7 Lbs.
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Mag Type: AR-15
- Stock Type: 6-Position SL-K
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Trigger Type: Single Stage Polished/Hard-Coat
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Receiver Type: Hard Coat Anodized
- Accessory Rail: M-Lok
Tread branded accessories includes:
- M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight
- 3 chamber compensator
- Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly
- M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum
- Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer
- Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 Nato
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: