About the S&W M&P15 SPORT II Rifle 5.56mm NATO/.223 16" Matte, Optics Ready ~
The Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II Rifle is the ultimate modern sporting rifle. The M&P15 rifles are easy to accessorize, lightweight and rugged, making them the best combination of function and form. They are also designed for a wide variety of recreational sport shooting and professional applications.
Specifications for the Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport Rifle:
- Model: SMW10159
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223
- Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 35.0"
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Stock: 6-Position
- Safety: Standard Safety
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 9"
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Black
Top Features of the M&P15 Sport Rifle:
- QD Sling Swivel Attachment Point (bottom of gas block)
- Gas Block with Integral Picatinny-Style Rail
- Armornite Finish on Barrel- Interior and Exterior
- Forged, Integral Trigger Guard
- Chromed Firing Pin
- Threaded Barrel
- 30-Round PMAG
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 NATO
- CP Category:
- SMITH & WESSON
- Requires FFL: