About the Ruger Wrangler Revolver 22LR Matte 4.62" ~The Ruger Wrangler Revolver is chambered for the affordable .22 LR ammunition with a transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock to proive an unparalleded measure of security to prevent accidental discharge. The Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuacy and longevity while the Cerakote® finish proves this revolvers reliability in all environments.
The Wrangler Revolver offers:
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights
- Model: 02002
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel Length: 4.62"
- Overall Length: 10.25"
- Weight: 30 oz
- CylinderFrame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Cylinder Frame Finish: Black Cerakote®
- Grip: Checkered Synthetic
- Front Sights: Blade
- Rear Sights: Integral
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 22 LR
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: