About the Ruger SR1911 Competition Pistol 45 Auto Two-Tone 5" ~The Ruger SR1911® Competition Pistol features a black nitrided stainless steel frame trimmed with a 25 lines-per-inch checkered front strap with matching checkered mainspring house and textured G10 grip panels for a superior grip. Offering a hand-fitted slide and frame for a tight, yet smooth, action and fiber optic front sight and adjustable serrated rear target sign for match speed and accuracy. The Undercut trigger guard and beavertail grip safety were designed to reduce muzzle flip while the competition barrel features a barrel lug, bushing and target crown for match accuracy.
The SR1911® Competition Pistol offers:
- Koenig Shooting Sports low-mass hammer and competition sear
- Flat-faced trigger shoe
- Precision-machined Cylinder and Slide disconnector
- Hand-tuned sear spring
- Ambidextrous safety
- Extended magazine release
- Forged slide stop
- Integral plunger tube
- Model: 06776
- Caliber: 45 Auto
- Capacity: 8+1
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.67"
- Weight: 40 oz
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Black Nitrided and Stainless Two-Tone
- Grip Frame: Black Nitrided Stainless Steel
- Grip Panels: Textured G10
- Front Sights: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sights: Adjustable Target
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 45 Auto
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Shoots amazing was a little pricy but it's the best of the best