About the Ruger SP101 Revolver 4.2" 327 Fed Mag ~The Ruger SP101® 4.2" 327 Fed Mag is from one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. The only full-line manufacturer of American-made firearms, Ruger offers consumers over 400 variations of more than 30 product lines.
SP101 4.2" 327 Fed Mag offers:
- Patented grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Cushioned rubber grip with hardwood insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Also includes: hard plastic case.
- Fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight.
- Model: 5773
- Caliber: 327 Fed Mag
- Grips: Black Rubber, Engraved Wood
- Barrel Length (in): 4.2
- Overall Length (in): 9.12
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Capacity: 6
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Weight (oz): 29.5
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 327 Federal Mag.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: