The Ruger Security-9 Pistol is compact for easy concealment, the Security-9 is designed to fit a cariety of available holsters. Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame. Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
The Security-9 Pistol offers:
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Precision-machined, hard-coat anodized aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- The Secure Action used in the LCP® II and Security-9® is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP® fire control system. The Secure Action combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP® with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
- Internal, Secure Action hammer provides strong ignition force, yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety; external manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull required.
- Also includes: two alloy steel magazines and one finger grip extension floorplate.
- Model: 03818
- Caliber: 9 mm Luger
- Capacity: 10+1
- Feature: Compact
- Barrel Length: 3.42"
- Overall Length: 6.52"
- Height: 4.35"
- Slide Width: 1.02"
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Grooves: 6
- Sight: Drift Adjustable
- Grip Frame: High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Weight: 21.9 oz.
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Twist: 1:10" RH