This firearm is available for In-Store Pickup or shipment to an FFL Dealer near you. Click here for more details.
The Ruger PC Carbine Auto Loading Rifle
is ideal for any shooter, from beginner to experienced. Built to excel in a number of roles from plinking, competitions, home or personal defense, the PC Carbine is highly configurable and compact, making it the perfect portable companion to match with many pistols.
Ruger PC Carbine Auto Loading Rifle offers:
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series Pistol and Security-9 magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included. Ruger American Pistol magazine well is available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- 1/2"-28 threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2'' spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock features sling swivel studs for rapid sling attachment and forward mounted accessory rail to allow for a variety of under-barrel accessories such as lights or lasers. The grip features a proprietary texture for enhanced control.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal over travel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
- CNC-milled from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
- Model: RUG19100
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17 Rds.
- Barrel Length: 16.12 in.
- Overall Length: 34.37 in.
- Thread Pattern: 1/2 in. - 28
- Length of Pull:14.12 in.
- Grooves: 6
- Front Sight: Protected Blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring
- Finish: Anodized Black
- Weight: 6.8 lb.
- Twist: 1:10" RH