About the Ruger LCR Revolver 1.87" 327 Fed Mag ~The Ruger LCR® 1.87" 327 Fed Mag is from one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. The only full-line manufacturer of American-made firearms, Ruger offers consumers over 400 variations of more than 30 product lines.
LCR 1.87" 327 Fed Mag offers:
- Monolithic frame is made from 400 series stainless steel.
- Patented friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- Also includes: soft case.
- Model: 5452
- Caliber: 327 Fed Mag
- Grip: Hogue Tamer Monogrip®
- Barrel Length (in): 1.87
- Overall Length (in): 6.5
- Finish: Matte Black, Synergistic Hard Coat
- Front Sight: Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
- Rear Sight: U-Notch Integral
- Capacity: 6
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Weight (oz): 17
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 327 Federal Mag.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: