About the Ruger LCP II Pistol w/ Viridian E-Series Laser Blued 380 Auto 2.75" ~The Ruger LCP II Pistol features the Viridian E-Series Red (635-650 nm) Laser. Compact at just 5.17" long and 3.71" tall, the LCP II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options. Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame. Short, crisp trigger pull with single-action feel. Note: Six-round LCP magazines are compatible with the LCP II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP II. Seven-round LCP magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP II.
The LCP II Pistol offers:
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Also includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine.
- Model: 3758
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Finish: Blued
- Barrel Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 5.17"
- Sights: Integral
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 6+1
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Grips: Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Width: 0.75"
- Height: 3.71"
- Weight: 11.4 oz
- Feature: Viridian E-Series Laser
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 380 Auto
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased a LCP II for my wife because she didn't have the strength to rack my LCP. She was able to handle the LCP II very well and is comfortable with it. After shooting her LCP II, I traded my LCP in for a LCP II with a laser. The gun fires very well and the laser is great. Once sighted in, I can cover a half dollar at 7 yards with the laser. I love the LCP II and it's my primary carry gun. .380 certainly isn't the most powerful load, but if you know what you are doing, it will do the job.