About the Ruger LCP II Pistol 380 ACP 2.75" Matte ~
The Ruger LCP II Pistol is the ultimate lightweight, single action firearm. It features a short, single-action trigger with inner trigger safety, improved sights for superior visibility, a larger grip surface for better distribution of recoil forces and an easy to rack slide with an improved slide stop mechanism with a last round open hold open. It weighs only 10.6 ounces and comes equipped to hold 6 + 1 rounds of .380 Auto ammunition.
- Tilting barrel design- barrel and slide are locked together at the moment of firing
- Ruger 380 Auto magazines designed specifically for the Ruger LCP II
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection
- Finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip
Note: Six-round LCP magazines are compatible with the LCP II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP II. Seven round LCP magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP II.
- Model: RUG03750
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 5.17"
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Grip Frame: Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Sights: Integral
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Barrel Finish: Black Oxide
- Height: 3.71"
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 380 Auto
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: