About the Ruger AR-556 Pistol 5.56 NATO Black 10.5" ~
The Ruger AR-556 Pistol is made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging. The flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. Lower receiver is fitted with an adjustable SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace to aid in accuracy, balance and recoil management. Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 9" length provides enhanced ergonomics and support. Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
The AR-556 Pistol offers:
- Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- A Ruger flash suppressor is provided, and the 1/2"-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Also includes: One, 30-round Magpul PMAG.
- Model: 08570
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Feature: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Handguard Free-Float with M-LOK Attachment Slots
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 10.50"
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Twist: 1:8" RH
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Height: 7.20"
- Weight: 6.2 lb.
- Capacity: 30
- Overall Length: 25.30" - 27.90"
- Grooves: 5
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 Nato
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: