About the Ruger American Rifle Ranch FDE 7.62X39 16.12" ~The Ruger® American Rifle® Ranch has an ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
The American Rifle Ranch offers:
- 5-round Mini Thirty® metal box magazine.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Compact threaded barrel (5/8"-24 thread pattern) is cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Model: 16976
- Caliber: 7.62X39
- Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
- Finish: Matte Black
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 5
- Overall Length: 36"
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Length of Pull: 13.75"
- Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Weight: 5.9 lb.
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 7.62 x 39mm
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love the size of this rifle....It's like shooting a .22 . 2K rounds through it and it shoots better every time.