About the Ruger Ruger-57 Pistol 5.7x28mm Black Oxide 4.94" ~
The Ruger-57 is a 1911-sized self-defense pistol, featuring all of the rugged reliability you would expect from Ruger firearms at an affordable price.
Is the Ruger-57 worth it?
Absolutely - It takes the high performance 5.7X28mm and gives you an affordable pistol sized package.
Basic Ruger-57 Specs at a Glance:
- Model: RUG16401
- Caliber: 5.7X28MM
- Capacity: 20+1
- Barrel Length: 4.94"
- Overall Length: 8.65
- Weight: 24.5 oz.
- Grip Frame: High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Height: 5.60"
- Grooves: 8
- Twist: 1:9" RH
Why is the Ruger-57 So Popular?
- Textured, ergonomic frame that provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Secure Action fire-control system
- Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL:
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great !!! Will definitely be shopping with you again
A really nice pistol. Ammunition is scarce right now but ammo goes through these cycles. A word of warning. Greentop[ sells both the 10 rounder and 20 rounder. The 10 rounder's model # is 16402 & the 20 is 16401. Check before you buy. I didn't. My fault.I didn't pay any attention to this until I went to load my magazines. Just so happened I had ordered 4 more 20 round magazines. They are also scarce right now. Anyway no problem with this pistol at all.
Fits the hand like a glove
This is by far my new favorite firearm its lightweight accurate right out the box I had a little trouble with one of the magazines but that was my fault