Nothing that flies stands a chance against these Remington Clay & Field Sport dual purpose rounds, combining some of the best features of Remington's world-champion target loads with a brand of hunting performance that's filled more game bags than any other. Expect the densest, most consistent patterns possible, no matter the day's pursuit. Featuring a premium STS primer, reloadable hull, our patented Power Piston wad and high-hardness lead shot, they deliver flawless performance and consistent patterning, whether your target is winged or clay.
- High-hardness lead shot for consistent, tight patterns at all ranges
- Remington Power Piston wads cushion the shot charge for less deformation and more consistent velocities even in overbore barrels
- All Brass STS Primer components - suitable for use in all shotguns, including high grade fixed breech firearms
- Premium brass-plated steel caps and high strength plastic hulls for superior functional quality and reloadability
- Model: HT4108
- Gauge: 28 Ga.
- Length: 2-3/4"
- Velocity: 1250 FPS (ft/sec @ 3ft.)
- Ounces of Shot: 3/4
- Shot Size: #8