The Primos True Double II has a stacked double frame with one thin prophylactic reed in the top frame and two prophylactic reeds in the bottom frame. Both frames are separated by 1/16", which doesn't allow the reeds to stick together. The True Double II has a slightly higher pitch than the True Double. The True Double II makes raspy yelps, clucks, cuts, and cackles.
- A stacked double-frame cell
- Three thin prophylactic reeds: one in top frame, two in bottom frame.
- Reeds are separated by 1/16"
- Produces raspy yelps, clucks, cuts, and cackles, with a slightly higher pitch than the True Double
- Note: Due to sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept returned calls. Please be sure of your choice before ordering. Defective calls should be returned directly to the manufacturer.
- Model: 110