About the Patagonia Women's Down Sweater VestThe Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest is lightweight, windproof, and the perfect warmth for just about everything.
The Down Sweater Vest offers:
- Durable shell fabric is made of recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: