About the Over Under Men's Waxed Briar Field JacketThe Men's Waxed Briar Jacket is the finely crafted result of over two years of research and development. At Over Under, they firmly believe in producing only the finest garments from the highest quality materials. Each one of the jackets from the Over Under Briar collection in a small town 65 miles from London, England where waxed cloth garments were first introduced well over a century ago. Every jacket that is cut and sewn in the English manufacturing facility is constructed with the next generation in mind.
Whether you are an avid upland sportsman in pursuit of Pheasant, Quail, Chukar or Grouse with your devoted 4 legged hunting companion and favorite firearm, or maybe just looking for a classic waxed cotton outerwear piece that will last a lifetime, then you are looking at the right piece. This jacket has a tailored fit, but does run slightly larger for use when layering.
This Field Jacket Offers:
- Custom Heirloom label for the next generation owner
- Comes with 2 oz. Over Under wax tin for re-waxing
- Fully Lined 200 Gram Cotton Lining
- Nylon Waterproof Wading Belt
- Hidden 2-way Easy To Clean Game Pouch accessible from both left and right sides
- Front Hidden Handwarmer Pockets
- Supple Alcantara Collar Made in Italy
- Fitted wrist cuff and snap closure for gloves
- Removable Blaze Orange safety collar for high visibility
- Interior zipper pocket
- Custom Over Under antique brass buttons
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: