About the Olukai Women's Kaula Pa‘a Kapa Linen Espadrilles
The Olukai Women's Kaula Pa‘a Kapa Linen Espadrilles are an iconic beach styling, the espadrille, has been elevated with this modern rope construction. Lightweight linen textiles and our signature Drop-In Heel create a style that's both breathable and easy to wear. It's the ideal slip-on for breezing around Maui on a sunny day.
- Kaula Pa‘a Kapa (kah-oo-lah pah-ah kah-pah) translation: rope, closed, textile
- Patented Drop-In Heel design offers both shoe and slide functionality.
- Embroidery/emboss logos and espadrille construction add style. Lining made with recycled content
- Lightweight, cool linen canvas with leather accents and elastic gore panels create an ultra-comfy and customized fit
- Dual-density PU footbed, cushy gel insert, and removable/washable microfiber footbed cover deliver all-day support. Graphics inspired by an iconic Waikiki sunset surf session
- A true espadrille with a braided and water-resistant jute rope co-molded with wet grip rubber. Rubber pod design inspired by island flora for added traction
- Model: 20449
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: