About the Nosler AccuBond Bullet 30 Cal .308 Dia 125 Gr Spitzer Point 50/BoxThrough an exclusive bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, Nosler AccuBond® couples Nosler's proven copper alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep and retains its weight, without causing extensive barrel fouling. The unique white polymer tip resists deforming and initiates expansion on impact. Nosler's Solid Base® at the rear of the bullet acts as a platform for large diameter mushrooms.
- Unique White Polymer Tip - Assumes accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil
- Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket - Lethal penetration and uniform expansion with maximum weight-retention and minimal barrel fouling
- Lead-Alloy Core - Engineered for balanced expansion
- Proprietary Bonding Process - Eliminates all possibility of component separation
- Boat-Tail Design - Boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for long-range performance and for easier loading
- Model: 52165
- Caliber: 30
- Diameter: .308
- Weight: 125 Grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: .366
- Sectional Density: .188
- OAL: 1.080"
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 30 Cal.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: