About the Nosler AccuBond Bullet 270 Cal 110Gr Spitzer w/Cannelure 50/BoxThrough an exclusive bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, Nosler AccuBond® couples Nosler's proven copper alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep and retains its weight, without causing extensive barrel fouling. The unique white polymer tip resists deforming and initiates expansion on impact. Nosler's Solid Base® at the rear of the bullet acts as a platform for large diameter mushrooms.
- Unique White Polymer Tip - Assumes accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil
- Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket - Lethal penetration and uniform expansion with maximum weight-retention and minimal barrel fouling
- Lead-Alloy Core - Engineered for balanced expansion
- Proprietary Bonding Process - Eliminates all possibility of component separation
- Boat-Tail Design - Boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for long-range performance and for easier loading
- Model: 54382
- Caliber: .270
- Diameter: .277
- Weight: 110 Grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: .370
- Sectional Density: .205
- OAL: 1.105"
- Quantity: 50 Per Box
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 270 Cal.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: