About the Nightforce MOAR-CF2D NX8 4-32x50 F2 Riflescope
The Nightforce MOAR-CF2D NX8 4-32x50 F2 Riflescope is a compact size and feature a dual scale calibration and provide users with an open center with dot and intuitive numbering of subtensions for a clear view of the target and fast holds anywhere in the reticle. The Dual Scale reticle scale system uses reticle numbering at both 16x and 32x and a calibrated mark on the power change ring to allow for accurate subtensions and a wide field of view or maximum detail. For hunters or shooters who prefer a reticle in the second focal plane that stays consistent in size throughout the magnification range, the Nightforce NX8 F2 scopes will take your capabilities to a whole new level.
- Nightforce's ZeroStop turret
- Digillum reticle illumination,
- Power throw lever, and several new purpose-built F2 reticles. The optical system uses ED lenses to allow for great optical quality in a system with an 8x zoom ratio and short overall length.
- Model: C641
- Magnification Range: 4-32x
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (F2/SFP)
- Body Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Overall Length: 13.5"/343 mm
- Mounting Length: 5.7"/145 mm
- Weight: 28.9 oz
- Click Value:.250 MOA or .1 MRAD
- Internal Adjustment Range: E: 90 MOA/26 MRAD - W: 70 MOA/20 MRAD
- Parallax Adjustment: 11 yd–8
- Eye Relief: 3.5"/88 mm
- Field of View @ 100 yd/m: 4x: 26.0 ft/8.7 m - 32x: 4.6 ft/1.5 m
- Exit Pupil: 4x: 6.7 mm - 32x: 1.6 mm
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: