About the Nautilus X-Series XL MAX Fly ReelThe Nautilus X-Series Fly Reel is an open-frame reel designed for lightness, strength, drag smoothness, and fast line pick up. The X-Series design has strong beams that extend from the center to a wide line guard. These angles allow for rear spool rim protection where the reel typically contacts the ground when the rod is leaned up against a wall or a car. The totally new SCF-X drag is a sealed Teflon and carbon fiber disc drag system. It is adjusted with a generous drag knob that offers superior gripping surface and texture for wet and cold fingers.
The X-Series Fly Reel offers:
- SCF-X drag is a sealed Teflon and carbon fiber disc drag system
- Thermoplastic TPX bushings are feather light, self-lubricating, inert (no corrosion) and have zero wear
- Activseal repels contaminants from braking system
- Giga arbors reel in more than a foot per turn of the handle
- Reel Size: XL MAX
- Capacity: WF8+175, WF9+150
- Weight: 4.7 oz
- Diameter: 4"
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: