About the Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot EarthExperience out-of-the-box comfort in the Merrelll Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram traction, all in a versatile package, you won't doubt why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots.
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 2lbs. 4 oz./1012G
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: