About the Lowrance Active Target Live Sonar
The Lowrance ActiveTarget Live Sonar will help see high-resolution images of fish swimming around structures and responding to your lure - as it happens- with new ActiveTarget Live Sonar. Featuring Forward, Down, or Scouting views ActiveTarget Live Sonar can scan fish locations and easily track their movements. See how fish relate to structure and respond to lure presentations, so you can make the right adjustments to make them strike. Watch high-resolution images of fish movements - tracking them as they swim in and around cover. When you see how fish are located near structures and watch them respond to your lure, you will know whether you need to change techniques or not - information that is harder to get from traditional sonar or structure imaging. Track fish easily and your presentation with high-resolution views in front, below your boat, or use the scout mode to see an ultra-wide, overhead view of structure and fish activity in front of your boat, perfect for finding bait balls and big schools of fish.
- Offers three different views, forward view ahead of the boat, Down view below your boat, or Scout view - an ultra-wide, overhead view in front of your boat
- See how fish are positioned in and around structure and watch them respond to your lure as it moves through the water
- High-resolution live images remove the guesswork from sonar interpretation
- Know if fish are active
- Compatible with HDS LIVE, HDS carbon and Elite FS
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Weight - Module: 4.12 lbs Transducer 2.67 lbs
- Dimensions W x H x D - 8.63" x 7.56" x 2.86" Transducer: 5.9" x 3.24" x 2.28"
- Storage Temperature Range: -22°F to 158°F
- Model - LOW00015593001
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: