About the Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spin Reel
The Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spin Series Reel has a strong but lightweight aluminum body matched with a lightweight and balanced high-strength C40 carbon skeletal rotor. Performance comes from a premium 7 stainless steel bearing system with a Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing. The stainless steel main shaft provides strength and stability for the drive train. The double anodized, machined and knurled aluminum is built for the saltwater environment. Line is laid perfectly on the spool thanks to the reel's S-curve oscillation system and strong stainless steel bail. The six-disc carbon drag system is smooth as silk. External screws are stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
The TP1 Inshore Speed Spin Series Reel offers:
- Premium 7-bearing system with 6 stainless steel ball bearings and one Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Aluminum lightweight body and sideplate
- High strength and lightweight C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized knurled machined aluminum spool
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- External stainless steel screws
- Smooth sealed six-disc carbon drag system
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac handle knob
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- Bearings: 6+1
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: