About the Lew's Mach II Speed Spin Reel
The Lew's Mach II Speed Spin Series Reel is a good all-purpose reel and features a lightweight yet rugged aluminum body, skeletal C40 carbon rotor and smooth 10-bearing system. The stainless steel bail is strong and balanced. The spool is double anodized ported knurled aluminum. Pinion gear is precision-cut solid brass. Zero Reverse anti-reverse is rock solid and reliable. Gear ratio is high-speed 6.2:1 that is appropriate for a broad range of fishing applications. The fold-down anodized aluminum handle is fitted with a Winn Dri-Tac Knob.
The Mach II Speed Spin Series Reel offers:
- Aluminum body and sideplates
- Premium 10 bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- 6.2:1 high speed gear ratio
- Lightweight Carbon C40 skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob
- Adjustable handle for right or left hand retrieve
- Strong and balanced stainless steel bail
- Precision cut solid brass pinion gear
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Over-sized multiple disc drag system for smooth performance
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Bearings: 9+1
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: