About the Lew's Mach I Speed Spool SLP Reel
The Lew's Mach I Speed Spool SLP Series Reel has a one-piece lightweight SLP graphite frame and sideplates with 3 drain ports. The Premium 8 bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch. High strength solid brass Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines. Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually dis-engageable disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force.
The Mach I Speed Spool SLP Series Reel offers:
- Machine, double anodized aluminum, 32mm deep spool
- Double anodized, aluminum drag star with audible click
- Durable Rulon drag system, provides up to 15lbs. of drag power
- 95MM bowed, anodized, bowed aluminum handle with Lew's Combat Grip paddles
- Double anodized, aluminum spool tension cap with audible click
- Combat Grip thumb bar
- Recommended for Freshwater Fishing
- Bearings: 7+1
- Weight: 7.3 oz
- Line Capacity (yards/lbs): 140/12
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- RPT (Recovery Per Turn): 30"
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: