About the Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP Reel
The Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP Series Reel features Lew's exclusive SLP Super Low Profile compact Speed Spool design in a durable graphite frame with graphite sideplates. Its high-end performance comes from a premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel bearings and ZeroReverse anti-reverse. The main gear and crankshaft are strong solid brass. The 95mm bowed aluminum handle features oversized Winn Dri-Tac knobs to ensure a no-slip grip in all conditions. The rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power.
The Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP Series Reel offers:
- Strong and lightweight, Super Low Profile (SLP) graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and double anodized aluminum U-shape 32mm spool
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengageable disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Double-anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system, provides up to 20 lbs. drag power
- Anodized bowed aluminum 95mm handle with oversized Winn Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Anodized aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
- Bearings: 9+1
- Weight: 7.3 oz
- Line Capacity (yards/lbs): 110/12
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- RPT (Recovery Per Turn): 30"
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: