About the Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spin Reel
The Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spin Series Reel has a lightweight high-strength C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor, stainless steel bail wire and smooth six-disc carbon drag system to help the line lay on the spool perfectly, and come off just as smooth. The Mach Crush features a strong but lightweight aluminum body, stainless steel main shaft and solid brass pinion gear. Its performance is unmatched because of a premium 11-bearing system with Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing. External screws are stainless steel. The spool is double anodized machined and chamfered knurled aluminum that is braid ready. The reel's S-curve oscillation system makes sure line spools smoothly for perfect payout during casts.
The Mach Crush Speed Spin Series Reel offers:
- Premium 11-bearing system with 10 ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Lightweight aluminum body and sideplate
- High strength and lightweight C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized machined and chamfered knurled aluminum spool
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- External stainless steel screws
- Smooth sealed six-disc carbon drag system
- Aluminum handle with Winn- Dri-Tac handle knob
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions, from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- Bearings: 10+1
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: